The need for money transfer appeared when people started to leave their home, families and friends, migrate and travel around the world. Nowadays, the main reason for the growth in popularity of money transfer systems is processes of globalization in the world economy, as well as the increased mobility of the population. Expenses during traveling, tuition cost, remuneration of labor, support for families left at home - these are just some of the causes for the money transfer.
Practical implementation of advanced information technologies in the matter of money transfer allows keeping up with the times and offers the following opportunities:
- Reducing the prime cost of operations by reducing the time it takes to send and receive transfers, and by connecting automated money transfer processing channels (Internet banking, mobile applications, self-service kiosks, etc.)
- Extensions of territories for potential customers coverage by connecting a network of agents/sub-agents, unions of multiple transfer systems agent networks, variety of sale channels.
- Increasing the speed and reliability of data transfer and processing
Confirming the status of market leader of IT solutions for banks, ProFIX Company offers services for the development of money transfer systems
Advantages of our solutions
- Ability to use the software as a service (SaaS), and the deployment of an in-house processing center. In both cases, the system is adjusted flexibly to the corporate identity of the customer’s requirements.
- Light client - access to the Money transfer system is performed via WEB-application (Front-End, Back-End), which in turn minimizes the cost of deployment and operation of system operation on the workplaces.
- Flexible integration possibilities - fully functional money transfer system WEB-services allows flexibly integrating the functionality of the system into agents software (ABS, bank system front-end, remote banking services systems, self-service kiosks, ATMs, etc.).
- Integration with systems of remote banking services systems (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking) allows you extending the functionality of the system of money transfer both by sending a money transfer from the current/card accounts of customers, and by receiving a money transfer on the current/card account of the customer.
- Integration system of money transfers with card processing enables automatic enrollment of money transfer to the recipient's payment card.
- High-tech J2EE platform provides flexible scalability, high reliability, security and fault-tolerance of the money transfer system.
- Instant multi-currency money transfers between individuals;
- Payment of urgent money transfers to individuals in cash or by crediting the current (card) account;
- Possibility of transferring cash balance (a donation) for the benefit of charities upon transferring by individuals;
- Transfer of funds in national currency (cash/non-cash) from business entities to individuals (third party payments, settlements with counterparties, automatic loading of money transfer registers);
- Support of all necessary operations with money transfers (preliminary calculation of the transfer fee, sending, payment, editing, transfer cancellation on the day of sending, return on the sender's request, return by maturity, transfer block);
- Operating points multi-level structure possibility
- Ability to generate various reports (consolidated statements and reports to the National Bank of Ukraine, etc.)
- Using of previously sent money transfer as a template for new transfers;
- Flexible adjustment of money transfer system policy tariff (basic rates, promotional rates, individual tariffs for operating points or customers);
- Flexible system of distribution fee for income between the participants of money transfer system;
- Limit management in the context of agents/operating points (one-time, daily or monthly limits for payment and/or money transfer sending);
- Clearing provision between participants of money transfer system.
- Loyalty program for customers (individual rates, bonus cards, etc.);
- SMS informing service for customers (sender/recipient of money transfer);
- Control of financial monitoring requirements (different levels of identification of customers, depending on the amount transferred, black lists control, public doers control.
- Storage of information about a customer with the possibility of subsequent cross selling.
- Use of cryptographic protection of information according to local legal requirements.
- Ensuring a high level of integrity, confidentiality and availability of information.
- Maintaining a secure system log (+ possibility of system log duplication on a remote SYSLOG-Server).
- Different options of user authentication, including integration with Active Directory.
- Flexible configuration of password protection parameters.
- Provision of a reliable channel using the HTTPS protocol of mutual authentication of the parties.
- Users have no direct access to the database system of money transfers.
- Allocation of responsibilities and access to information grounded on a role-based mechanism.
- Separation of critical system functions between the WEB-applications (Front-End, Back-End) with distinguishing users’ authentication schemes.