Welcome to the second SWIFT Business Forum in Kyiv, organised together with UkrSWIFT, the SWIFT national member and user group for Ukraine.
The programme for the event will combine keynote speeches, presentations and panel discussions to address a number of topics including:
- Progress in market infrastructure systems development.
- The evolution of the European payments.
- SWIFT gpi – setting a new standard for cross-border.
- How the industry can collaborate to combat cyber.
- An update on ISO 20022: use-cases from around the globe and the SWIFT migration proposal for cross-border.
- How technologies, such as APIs and Artificial Intelligence are opening up new opportunities and changing the way we do things.
You will hear from renowned industry speakers, alongside SWIFT experts, on all of these topics and learn about what SWIFT is doing to meet the needs of its community. As always, this one-day event will be an excellent opportunity to discuss and share experiences on topics of great relevance to you and your business.
This free event, reserved exclusively for SWIFT customers in Ukraine, will focus on the key trends affecting the financial industry as a whole and the impact that they have on financial services in Ukraine.
We hope that you will join us on 9 October. The event will present an unrivalled opportunity to hear first-hand the views of key experts from your region’s financial community about a range of issues that are critical to the future of our industry.
Regional manager, CEE SWIFT