Since 2013 ProFIX Company is the SWIFT Business Partner in Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
We provide banks, non-banking financial institutions and corporates with a full range of SWIFT products, solutions and services.
SWIFT Business Partner status is a strategic continuation of our longstanding cooperation with SWIFT as a SWIFT Solution Partner, SWIFT Service Bureau, SWIFT Ready Services Provider.
We are the primary contact for customers regarding all the questions concerning their cooperation with SWIFT:
- Provide consulting on selection of SWIFT products and services
- Assist in joining SWIFT for new users
- Help to make an e-order and agree the project
- Optimize maintenance costs of current infrastructure
- Inform on all SWIFT activities.
SWIFT solutions for banks&corporates
You are a
- Financial institution
- Financial services provider
- Software company
- Accurate SWIFT BICs
- Detailed financial information about counterparty banks
- Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs)
- Payments routing data
- Financial institutions’ membership in national and international clearing & settlements systems
- Currency codes and detailed country information
- Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs)
- Worldwide national bank identification codes
- IBAN validation tools
- BBAN-to-IBAN conversion tools
- Bank holidays & opening hours
- Build an accurate Bank Master File
- Significantly improve STP rates of payments and direct debits
- Save time and money on payments investigations and repairs
- Correct identify trade counterparties in regulatory reports
- Evaluate counterparty risk
- Maintain customer satisfaction andbuild on your reputation
But struggling to
- Collect these financial identifiers
- and data from a multitude of
- central banks, code-issuers and
- counterparties worldwide
- Keep this data constantly
Then, SWIFT has exactly what you need!
SWIFT Sanctions Screening
A simple solution for your transaction screening needs
In close cooperation with banking Community SWIFT has developed a fully-managed, securely-hosted service that screens your incoming and outgoing messages against the latest sanctions lists and instantly alerts you to any matches.
Real-time, up-to-date screening
With SWIFT’s Sanctions Screening, your messages are screened in real-time against up-to-date and comprehensive sanctions lists. At the moment more than 30 lists, including OFAC, United Nations, European Union, HMT, SSFM of Ukraine are loaded in the system and are updated automatically.
Ready to deploy and use
Sanctions Screening is a fully-managed service yet with virtually no software to install that allows your institution to be up and running quickly.
Flexible set-up and reporting options
You can choose real-time screening of all structured message formats, (including FIN, ISO 20022, SEPA and non-SWIFT formats) and opt for just your incoming or outgoing FIN messages, international or domestic business flows.
Independent quality assurance
For added reassurance, SWIFT publishes the regular independent reports of Sanctions Screening effectiveness. These reports provide transparency around filter capabilities,generic and user-specific filter configuration settings. The independent reports are available to users.
Find more details about SWIFT Sanctions Screening service on: dontgetbitten.com
SWIFT KYC Registry
Business activity of financial institutions is always inseparably linked to the regular and constant communications within the financial market. Correspondent banking relationships are no exception in this matter. The banks have to audit those financial institutions which they plan to cooperate with.
There are more than 1.3 million bilateral correspondent relationships across the industry. The lack of a single, standardized, on-demand source for validated, up-to date KYC information leads to massive numbers of document exchanges, and a huge amount of duplicated effort and cost for the industry.
That’s a huge administrative pressure on the banks to source and to update the same Know Your Customer information, from the same counterparties and correspondents, for the same due diligence procedures.
SWIFT has developed KYC Registry (Know Your Correspondent) global database to facilitate its users with this difficult task. KYC Registry is a new global utility in SWIFT Compliance services portfolio: http://complianceservices.swift.com/
KYC Registry product went live in late December 2014. 7000 banks which establish and maintain correspondent relationships through SWIFT network were involved in SWIFT KYC Registry service subscription and posting their banking information.
Global joint development of SWIFT and 12 largest banks provides the following benefits:
- Access to KYC database of documentation worldwide.
- Safe storage of your own KYC information and supporting documents.
- Verification and selection of the KYC data by SWIFT for high efficiency.
- Unique value-added information (SWIFT Profile) provides a neutral and factual snapshot of your exposure to sanctions risk via your FI network.
Read more about the KYC Registry's features: KYC Registry factsheet
If your bank is ready to join SWIFT KYC Registry, please follow the instruction: KYC Registry Implementation guide
The data contribution to SWIFT KYC Registry is always free of charge for any Customer.
Participation in KYC procedures is extremely welcome by all the international banking community as the evidence of business transparency of KYC Bank-participant, its willingness to cooperate with correspondents, ability to carry out the due diligence procedures effectively and efficiently which is especially important in the current banking sector realities.
We are ready to support all your initiatives and are open to communication.
Our experts will gladly provide detailed information on SWIFT projects: