1. Avoid password stress on Monday 5 October: Log in to Sibos.com and download the latest version of the Sibos App now
You can enjoy the Sibos digital experience on both the Sibos App (available now for mobile phone and tablet) and Sibos.com.
Whichever your preference you can watch conference sessions, network with other participants and browse Sibos Partner offerings.
To avoid password stress on Monday 5 October, we recommend you log in now with your Sibos credentials (email address and the password you chose when you registered).
On Sibos.com, you log in each time you leave and return. When you download the Sibos App, you will be prompted to log in with your Sibos credentials just once, and can return to the App without having to log in again.
If you can’t remember your password, or you experience login issues, we recommend you reset your password by simply clicking the ‘Forgotten your password’ link.
If issues persist, please contact .
2. Test your digital set-up now
You can fine tune your digital set-up and access to the Sibos conference sessions before the event with the dedicated test session (Sibos test for registered delegates), and use our technical support to identify and troubleshoot any problems.
The session does not contain any Sibos conference content (it just shows a Sibos logo and some music), but offers a chance to familiarise yourself with the platform, try out the interactive tools, identify and fix any issues in advance, and make sure you’re ready to enjoy this year’s conference on your chosen device with no disruptions.
The session is available on demand and can be accessed as follows:
- Testing on the Sibos App:
- Download the Sibos App and log in (if you have not already logged in)
- From the App home screen, the session is available under ‘Replay previous sessions’
- Or you can go to the programme, select September (at the top of the screen) and access the test session from here.
Tip: if you watch the session in full screen mode, be sure to go back to normal mode to access the polling questions.
- Testing on Sibos.com:
- Go to www.sibos.com and log in
- Select the Programme tab
- Select September in the top bar (on the right hand side) and access the video from here. Use the Q&A icon (lit up, right hand side) to answer the polling questions.
If you experience any issues, please consult our technical support.
The conference sessions will be streamed exclusively for registered Sibos delegates via YouTube Live at the scheduled times in the Programme, and can be replayed on demand (from Friday 9 October). For live sessions, audience interaction will be available via Sli.do to facilitate questions and polling in real-time.
We’ve worked hard to select a platform that is widely available to the Sibos community, but specific restrictions may still apply in some cases. If your organisation places any restrictions on the platforms used by Sibos, we recommend using your personal devices (mobile/tablet/laptop) to access the digital Sibos experience.
3. Top tips for the Sibos App
We invite you to explore and experience all the App features at your own pace, but want to share a few of our own top tips to ensure the best experience:
- Be sure to download the latest version of the Sibos App now (7.0.3). This version contains some useful enhancements.
- Refresh the People list by selecting the Refresh icon at the top of the screen
- For sessions with interactions enabled, be sure to close full screen video mode to share your views and questions, and return to full screen video mode afterwards
Information sourse Sibos Registration Office