A financial organization can connect to the SWIFT Network in any of three ways:
- Direct connection
- Shared connection
- Alliance Lite2 cloud-based connectivity
Direct connection requests to have the own hardware and software SWIFT complex, which is installed on the territory of the organization and serviced by employees of this institution.
Connection to SWIFT through the interface of another institution that is already connected to SWIFT.
This method involves:
- use of SWIFT software and hardware complex of the Head Office (in Shared connection mode);
- connection via SWIFT Service Bureau.
Alliance Lite 2
Connecting with the Alliance Lite 2 cloud solution for small banks and organizations eliminates the need to install and maintain special equipment to work with SWIFT. Alliance Lite 2 works with an Internet connection, using a standard browser and allows the financial institution to send/receive all types of SWIFT messages.
The Service Bureau is a non-financial entity established under the direct control and annual audit of the SWIFT Headquarters (Belgium).
ProFIX Company provides services of connecting and operating the SWIFT network via the SWIFT Service Bureau, as well as advising on connection to the Alliance Lite 2 cloud solution.
What is SWIFT Service Bureau?
- Since 2002 dozens of clients in Ukraine and other countries appreciated the advantages of connecting via the SWIFT Service Bureau of ProFIX Company.
- High level of reliability and a real opportunity to reduce costs. No need for Customers to order and maintain special hardware and software, no need to hire, to train and certify their employees.
- Guarantee of professionalism and qualifications. Service Bureau is regularly audited by SWIFT, the results constantly confirm full compliance with the terms of the Shared Infrastructure Programme. This program includes requirements for security, technological and other parameters that determine the readiness of the Service Bureau to provide services.
Our experts are ready to provide detailed information on the SWIFT connection.